As Republicans, we want more freedom, less tax, strong family values, and accountable small government. We hope to advance our cause. Please consider helping our efforts with a monthly (automatic) donation. Just $20 keeps Mn66A.org alive for 30 days. We thank you for visiting our site and appericate any contribution you are able to make.
There are three (3) options for making a non-tax deductible donation; post mail, PayPal, or emailing funds. No matter the method you prefer, please verify the following:
• This contribution is made via my bank card, or account which I have legal obligation to fund; I'm not using a corporate or business card or account.
• This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
• I'm not a foreign national lacking permanent residence in the United States.
• This contribution is made from my own funds, not that of another.
• I am at least eighteen years old.
Every donation is significant and contributes to the success of the Republican Party in Legislative District 66A, for a donation between $1.00 to $250.00, we hope you send a simple email. Please consider making a fee free donation using Square Cash. Send your email formatted like this:
• Subject: $20 (only a dollar symbol & numbers)
The Square Team will reply to complete the transaction. That's it. Really. It's free. It's fast. It's easy and safe. The donation will appear on your statement as sqc*donation@mn66a. More details about Square Cash can be found here.
Clicking the "Donate" or a "Subscribe" button below, will take you to a secure PayPal portal:
|One-time donation (choose amount)||$10.00 per month ($120 annually)|
|$30.00 per month ($360 annually)||$50.00 per month ($600 annually)|
If you prefer offline contributions, checks payable to "RPM House District 66A", should be mailed to:
RPM House District 66A Republicans
1769 Lexington Ave N
If you need help email -
Contributions to MN66A Republicans are not tax deductible. Not for profit.